What's new

NNN.com.au? Chinese buyers?

Guidex

Top Contributor
Hey guys,

I've got a NNN but I'm unsure who buys these. Chinese buyers only? Where can I find the phonetic meaning of the numbers?

Thanks

snoopy

Top Contributor
Hey guys,

I've got a NNN but I'm unsure who buys these. Chinese buyers only? Where can I find the phonetic meaning of the numbers?

Thanks

I'd say domainers only, I don't know that their is any Chinese buying in .com.au form.

Scott7

Top Contributor
Ah I see, no AU for Chinese.
I guess I messed up then. Caught 876.com.au. Don't see it selling to anyone
Since you've paid for it you might as well put up a parking page with a for sale sign. It probably won't sell, but you never know.
I had three number .com.au that I'd basically given up on that sold earlier this year via an inbound enquiry. This was an Australian buyer that wanted the specific number for a website, not a domainer or someone from China.

Guidex

Top Contributor
Since you've paid for it you might as well put up a parking page with a for sale sign. It probably won't sell, but you never know.
I had three number .com.au that I'd basically given up on that sold earlier this year via an inbound enquiry. This was an Australian buyer that wanted the specific number for a website, not a domainer or someone from China.

Thanks mate, can I ask the approx $ you got for it?

Scott7

Top Contributor
No, however, I will say that when you have a domain that isn't really brandable, has no obvious end user and no active trader market, you need to be wise about negotiations if you get an offer because it's unlikely you'll get another one. Research the buyer and see if you can determine why they would want that specific number and whether it is a company or an individual. Also consider what alternatives they might have and that will guide you as to how high to push on price.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Basically find someone who is willing to take it off your hands for free and then offer to pay the Cor fee as well, good luck!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member