What's new

Newsletter/Blog/Facebook

DavidL

Top Contributor
Lots has been said about Flippa on this forum but one thing they do very well, IMO, is their blog/newsletter. The stories are always interesting, topical and relevant

Eg http://flippa.com/blog/googles-disa...ing-your-links-from-around-the-web-18-october

Would be great if we could have regular articles and discussion around Australian domain issues in the same style (in addition to this forum). Netfleet should be the one to do it, because they have the most to gain from fostering more interest and discussion in the industry. They also have a database of 12,000 members, I think?

What does everyone think?

aus11

Top Contributor
Lots has been said about Flippa on this forum but one thing they do very well, IMO, is their blog/newsletter. The stories are always interesting, topical and relevant

Eg http://flippa.com/blog/googles-disa...ing-your-links-from-around-the-web-18-october

Would be great if we could have regular articles and discussion around Australian domain issues in the same style (in addition to this forum). Netfleet should be the one to do it, because they have the most to gain from fostering more interest and discussion in the industry. They also have a database of 12,000 members, I think?

What does everyone think?

The only thing that irks me about their blog is the sidebar is missing (ends up below) in Chrome. Have been meaning on emailing then...

But I agree, they do provide a good little round up and even references James interview (well the SearchEngineLand review of it) :D

+1 for NetFleet doing it!

OLechat

Thanks guys! Our weekly links posts have been gaining in popularity since we started them a few months back. I would also love to see a more Australian version put out by someone else.

aus11, I'm pretty sure you emailed me about this after posting, but just so you know: I had our front-end developer take a look and we're working on it. Definitely a display bug!

aus11

Top Contributor
aus11, I'm pretty sure you emailed me about this after posting, but just so you know: I had our front-end developer take a look and we're working on it. Definitely a display bug!

Yes that was me. This post reminded me to actually shoot you guys an email!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member