What's new

Newcastle / Central Coast

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Hello everyone,

Are there any other Newcastle / Central Coast based users here. If there are a few, we could organise a coffee event in the next few weeks.

Troy

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm not in the area i'm in melbourne but good on ya for posting it, my FIRST job was in gosford and i lived in a garage behind the wamberal surf club LOL and drove a HR holden, ahhh those were the days...............

SO, anyone in the area get along to these meetups, they are GOLD and i go to as many as i possibly can much to the disapointment of other members :eek:

you don't need "a few" , you just need 1 other and i can tell you form experience that is MORE then enough.

obviously in melbouren or other capital cities there are more domainers, i go met domainers 1 on 1 regularily and the knowledge we share is just crazy in such a short period of time.

SO, create your event and people will come,, post about it afterwards and it will grow.

best wishes

tim

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Thanks guys. I spend 1/2 my time in Sydney but never have time to get to the Sydney events. Joel when is the best time to grab a coffee and compare domains, projects and notes?

TpD

If it's a Friday Saturday or Sunday around Gosford, I will consider making the drive up from Sydney.

Thomas.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members