What's new

Newbie Question

tovtodah

Hi

Sorry in advance for this beginner questions but I don't really know where to start and I am chasing my tail a little.

When I types in a .com domain that I am interested in I got this message

This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace at domainnamesales.com. Click here to inquire or call 1-800-385-8489.

They then ask for your name, email address and Further Information regarding my offer.

Any tips on what to do at this point.

Do I just put in an offer? and see where it goes or are there traps I should be wary of for the beginner.

Also if I want to pick up the .com.au which is available, is there a reputable place to pick it up. ie a company with the tools to support a beginner such as myself to purchase, host, develop etc.

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the basic questions.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Hi

Sorry in advance for this beginner questions but I don't really know where to start and I am chasing my tail a little.

This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace at domainnamesales.com. Click here to inquire or call 1-800-385-8489.

They then ask for your name, email address and Further Information regarding my offer.

Do I just put in an offer? and see where it goes or are there traps I should be wary of for the beginner.

Also if I want to pick up the .com.au which is available, is there a reputable place to pick it up. ie a company with the tools to support a beginner such as myself to purchase, host, develop etc.

You can buy from www.netfleet.com.au some awesome .com.au names. They are members of this forum and offer excellent service

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Hi

The .com you want is owned by Frank Schilling. Reputable Domainer. No idea how much he'll sell for. http://fusible.com/2010/06/ever-tri...edia-frank-schilling-is-one-tough-negotiator/

Wouldn't hurt to register the .com.au at a reputable registrar. Better if your target audience are Australians

I have domains reg'd at NetRegistry/Drop/.

For Hosting I use/recommend VentraIP.

If you want to consolidate both Domain + Hosting then go with NetRegistry or VentraIP

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members