What's new

Newbie looking for appraisals

Zelling

I haven't gotten around to developing websites for them yet, so just looking strictly at the domain names for now. (I started off by going through a random word generator before really doing proper research, oops):

seathief.com
darstardly.com
seventhirties.com

Also, I hear that estibot and related appraisals are essentially pointless - apart from the 'it's only worth what the seller is willing to pay', could you guesstimate a worth by working out monthly/yearly income?

James

Top Contributor
What do these domains mean? Sorry I can not see any value at all.

Worthwhile doing proper research prior to buying domains.

Zelling

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I'm not surprised, I got a little over excited using various automatic appraisal generators.

sea thief = another word for pirate, and although there might be potential negative connotations, has a lot of marine associations and could be set up accordingly.

darstardly = old fashioned word for cunning.

seventhirties = term for notes created during the United States Civil war (really just a name I was testing out instead of numericals).

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I'm not surprised, I got a little over excited using various automatic appraisal generators.

sea thief = another word for pirate, and although there might be potential negative connotations, has a lot of marine associations and could be set up accordingly.

darstardly = old fashioned word for cunning.

seventhirties = term for notes created during the United States Civil war (really just a name I was testing out instead of numericals).

Are you going to develop these yourself? I guess the question to ask is what would be the business use of these domains?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
This is why i wrote an ebook ..... so people could learn, believe it or not we've all seen worst beginnings for a lot more money spent. Slow down, start reading and ask questions. You may want to try submitting the first couple to namerific.com (they sell brandables) good luck

Philip Littlewood

Top Contributor
I haven't gotten around to developing websites for them yet, so just looking strictly at the domain names for now. (I started off by going through a random word generator before really doing proper research, oops):

seathief.com
darstardly.com
seventhirties.com

Also, I hear that estibot and related appraisals are essentially pointless - apart from the 'it's only worth what the seller is willing to pay', could you guesstimate a worth by working out monthly/yearly income?
Isn't the word dastardly?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members