What's new

New gTLD's are out!

Shane

Top Contributor
Going after .yellowpages just shows how far behind Telstra/Sensis are. I guess the cost for a company of their size is nothing, but still, why???

I think .afl is one of the best ones. Having lions.afl and collingwood.afl etc is pretty cool from a branding perspective.

It will be interesting to see how Google treats the new extensions in terms of rankings.

aus11

Top Contributor
Going after .yellowpages just shows how far behind Telstra/Sensis are. I guess the cost for a company of their size is nothing, but still, why???

I agree, with both YellowPages and CancerResearch, the first thing I thought is they are so long - no one is going to want to type that in...

Some interesting new gTLD's, but I can't really seeing the majority of them being successful.

DavidL

Top Contributor

Yeah - it's like they know they were flatfooted with the rise of the internet so they just scratched their heads and thought 'What can we do to get get back there? I know, we'll register one of these new-fangled domain thingy's - that'll do it!'

I think .afl is one of the best ones. Having lions.afl and collingwood.afl etc is pretty cool from a branding perspective..

Agreed

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members