What's new

new client

findtim

Top Contributor
this should be a friday funny

got a phone call this week from a long term friend/client who is a management agent for singers, productions, etccc

she says " hi tim, not happy with my clients web guy can you take it over for me, i'm sending you the passwords now"

anyway the passwords don't work and its a back and forth BS, FINALLY i get to phone the guy who currently runs the site.

"hi dave, its tim, i need the right passwords to move the site"

WELL, he was VERY helpful, "yes, tim, anything i can help you with, yes tim just go here, click that button, login using this, yep thats the transfer code, just give me a call if you have any other problems, no problems tim"

hmmmmm ! so we talk a while and he asks me "why are they using you" so i say "well teresa ( agent) is already a client so i suppose she just wanted everything with the one person".

he says, "ohh ok, good luck because tanya ( artist) is a real piece of work "

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, did i just get a nightmare? :eek:

LOL, anyway, i'm only dealing with the agent and after 15yrs i know she is cool.

just thought it was VERY funny how helpful the guy was to help me take over the control

tim

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
he says, "ohh ok, good luck because tanya ( artist) is a real piece of work "

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, did i just get a nightmare? :eek:

LOL, anyway, i'm only dealing with the agent and after 15yrs i know she is cool.

just thought it was VERY funny how helpful the guy was to help me take over the control

tim

There's lots of research that shows it's sometime best to 'fire' particularly problematic customers, because they use a disproportionate amount of resources.

I guess that's something to keep in mind Tim, if indeed they do turn out to be a nightmare customer! :eek:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member