What's new

new buys

DavidL

Top Contributor
New regos? Don't like first two (I'm presuming first is cdmanufacturing.com.au) I'm afraid but last two well worth a reg IMO

snoopy

Top Contributor
cdmanafacturing.com.au - junk
sell-buy.com.au - junk
tieclip.com.au - might work as an ecommerce site, it is certainly the best of the bunch, would say a bit over reg fee.
golftour.com.au - suspect this is too broad and not popular enough to work well. Under reg fee I suspect.

James

Top Contributor
don't mind Golf Tour...

Tie clip could be developed...

Other too sorry not that great

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
How would you go about developing, tieclip..what would be the best option IYHO :)

C'mon, use your imagination.

I've done some affiliate stuff with sites like tiesncuffs.com.au - you could use them (via ClixGalore). However, avg. sale amount is only a few hundred so commissions are low.. like $5-6 per sale... and your niche items are only worth a fraction of the products I'm promoting.

I wouldn't be putting this at the top of my development queue..

snoopy

Top Contributor
C'mon, use your imagination.

I've done some affiliate stuff with sites like tiesncuffs.com.au - you could use them (via ClixGalore). However, avg. sale amount is only a few hundred so commissions are low.. like $5-6 per sale... and your niche items are only worth a fraction of the products I'm promoting.

I wouldn't be putting this at the top of my development queue..

They would be making a tonne of money paying $5-$6 commission if the average sale is "a few hundred". About the cheapest traffic they ever likely to get.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
They would be making a tonne of money paying $5-$6 commission if the average sale is "a few hundred". About the cheapest traffic they ever likely to get.

Good point, I got the merchants mixed up. Few hundred is a strech.. closer to a 'couple of hundred'. Avg order value i'm sending is just over $150, comms are 5%.

Ties 'n' Cuffs is 20%, but EPC is only 0.33c - and they are the ones with the pins for $20-30. Waste of time.

snoopy

Top Contributor
looks like I've got another winner..lol

It is the best one I've seen you register so far, tieclip.com.au, personally would be having a go at developing it. Needs a ecommerce store (eg magento, zen-cart etc) and a paypal account, even the stock can probably wait until something has actually sold.

Ash

Top Contributor
Probably not going to work well coming from overseas. Is it really hard to have inventory for small items like this?

I think it steps up the level of commitment which can put up a pretty powerful barrier to entry. You have to be committed to the product and your idea otherwise you're just wasting your time/money... potentially.

prawn

Sure, not exactly passive income but sourcing costs and volumes are low at least. Could just offer items for sale at $20 and dropship for $4ish (inc shipping) if you get a sale.

Didn't look too far into DealExtreme last time I wondered about their dropshipping to know if they have any bulk sales methods or API, etc.

From memory, any affiliate opportunity would be a waste of time - low %age and cheap products kills that unless your volume is massive (which it rarely would be in Australia).

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Sure, not exactly passive income but sourcing costs and volumes are low at least. Could just offer items for sale at $20 and dropship for $4ish (inc shipping) if you get a sale.

Didn't look too far into DealExtreme last time I wondered about their dropshipping to know if they have any bulk sales methods or API, etc.

From memory, any affiliate opportunity would be a waste of time - low %age and cheap products kills that unless your volume is massive (which it rarely would be in Australia).

dealxtreme take far to long to dropship anything have used them in the past for a jewellery site

chinavasion however take 6 days

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members