What's new

Netregistry customer service

Shane

Top Contributor
Has anyone had to deal with NetRegistry lately?

I'm trying to complete a COR for a portfolio I've acquired and not only are the CORs not being processed, but NetRegistry have failed to respond to multiple support requests from both myself and the vendor.

Shocking service. Something to do with the MelbourneIT takeover perhaps...?

Top Contributor
Lately...
NR/TPP/whatever they call themselves this week..have *always* had terrible CS. The only way I've seen speed up a response, is to call Larry out on Whingepool.

CyberClick

Top Contributor
I've had few positive experiences with NetRegistry (NR) and a couple of extremely poor ones. There are far better options available than NR.

NetRegistry CEO Larry Bloch July 24, 2008 on the Australian domain aftermarket:

"Compared to the '.com' domain name space there isn't the economics to support ... the domain name after-market, which is largely driven by domain name monetisers," Bloch said.

http://www.zdnet.com/aussie-domain-aftermarket-stalls-1339290816/

Last edited:

Shane

Top Contributor
As soon as the CORs have been sorted out I'll be transferring the domains to Ventra.

Shane

Top Contributor
Why don't you carry out the COR for each domain at VentraIP? Are they already paid for at NR?

That was my preferred option, but we couldn't even transfer them out of NR. There was something serious wrong going on.

The problem seems to have resolved itself now. Still no response from NR though.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member