What's new

Netfleet Suggestion

Lucas

Top Contributor
I don't know if this has been talked about before or not. But, I reckon it would be good if when you receive an offer on Netfleet the potential buyer could send a message and the seller could respond with a message or initiate direct communication by email. I have quite a few times had offers through Parked.com, for example, where the buyer has offered $100 or something but asked a few questions at the same time. I respond and usually ask for a more reasonable offer and after a bit of to and froing often do get offers much better than the initial $100, perhaps because the potential buyer is reassured in actually communicating with someone who is actually showing interest in selling the domain.

Shane

Top Contributor
It has been mentioned before, and I agree it would be a great addition to the site.

Mark

Top Contributor
I don't know if this has been talked about before or not. But, I reckon it would be good if when you receive an offer on Netfleet the potential buyer could send a message and the seller could respond with a message or initiate direct communication by email. I have quite a few times had offers through Parked.com, for example, where the buyer has offered $100 or something but asked a few questions at the same time. I respond and usually ask for a more reasonable offer and after a bit of to and froing often do get offers much better than the initial $100, perhaps because the potential buyer is reassured in actually communicating with someone who is actually showing interest in selling the domain.

It's a great suggestion, and yes it has been mentioned before. We have actually finished up the bulk of development, and we will be testing over the next day or two, and pushing live after that (Friday).

We will also be storing all comments and giving sellers the option to publicly display these comments on the listing itself.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo