What's new

netfleet snapper search

findtim

Top Contributor
when i do a search on snapper it only shows 20 results, can someone tell me how it will show all results eg: domains that day that contain a certain word

tim

bunstar

Top Contributor
I vaguely remember netfleet having an advanced view which showed pagerank in their snapper auctions..

was this ever the case or am i imagining it?

Mark

Top Contributor
I vaguely remember netfleet having an advanced view which showed pagerank in their snapper auctions..

was this ever the case or am i imagining it?

Yes it was - however Google now remove PR pretty swiftly, and all expired domains do not show PR. We gather our metrics as close to the domain purging as possible, to give the most up to date information as possible.

Having said that, expired domains can quickly regain their PR once they resolve again.

bunstar

Top Contributor
Oh i c, thanks for the info Mark.

Obviously theres no sure method, but are there metrics you could recommend to pick dropping domains with pagerank? Would a high DA be a good indicator?

Thanks

Mark

Top Contributor
High DA would be a great indicator - we think it's about the strongest metric for showing backlink amount/strength, that we can use in an automated way.

Probably look at the high DA domains, then plug those domains in to your own backlink checkers, pick off a few and see how they go!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member