What's new

Netfleet losing drops

ttfan

Top Contributor
It's either a hick-up or a new trend... Netfleet only caught 3 out of 26 drops that got bids today, the worst I've seen!. Domainshield must have caught them since Drop didn't get them either.

boppity

Netfleet's website seemed to go offline a few times yesterday - though it could my internet. I've also had technical difficulties with COR this week with no support fix yet.

ErezY

It's either a hick-up or a new trend... Netfleet only caught 3 out of 26 drops that got bids today, the worst I've seen!. Domainshield must have caught them since Drop didn't get them either.

I think that list is from the 14th Mar.. its been the same the last few days...

findtim

Top Contributor
my "domain alert triggered: email has a name i let drop 3 dys ago, its also listed for bidding but its presently registered?
this could end up very messy as far as invoicing goes.
tim

PS: its also showing registered "OK" on who is

robert

Top Contributor
I too am noticing many drama's across Netfleet and Drop's platforms. Netfleet has some names that Drop doesn't have and vice versa. It was a weird week on the drops, to say the least. DomainShield ran steady for me. Wonder if it had anything to do with the AusRegistry database at their level?

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
I too am noticing many drama's across Netfleet and Drop's platforms. Netfleet has some names that Drop doesn't have and vice versa. It was a weird week on the drops, to say the least. DomainShield ran steady for me. Wonder if it had anything to do with the AusRegistry database at their level?
Something is up. Incorrect/incomplete lists, and intermittent daily drop emails for both Drop and Netfleet the last few days. Domainsheld appeared to be down for part of this morning too...

findtim

Top Contributor
i got my tomorrow drop triggered list from NF at 4.31pm and it listed the domain i mentoined above again !

note: i also notified NF today with FULL details of the domain name to help them source issues.
my personal thoughts are both drop and NF are doing the best they can, any POSITIVE critism references posted will help them solve whatever is going on.
tim

robert

Top Contributor
Any acknowledgement from them that there's an issue would be a good place to start...
Agree with Andrew, Netfleet have some names on there that are seeing their fifth day in a row! When you try to bid on them it says, "Your offer is too late, this auction is already closed. Please make your offer earlier in the future."
Meanwhile, Drop displays no names at all today?!
As Tim said, I'm sure it's not Netfleet or Drop's fault, maybe something wrong at the central database level?
But even so, how and why does this go on for 4 or 5 days?!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member