What's new

Netfleet domains with websites

birdy

There are occasionally domains listed on netfleet which say "with site" does this mean that the website comes with the domain? There is little information on this on the netfleet site and no way of contacting the seller.

Honan

Top Contributor
There are occasionally domains listed on netfleet which say "with site" does this mean that the website comes with the domain? There is little information on this on the netfleet site and no way of contacting the seller.
Does the term "whois" ring a bell?

birdy

yeah i'm not a complete retard. ;)

I did check whois and all i got was a name and an ABN.. plus it does seem like an arse about way of finding out information which should be generally available via the netfleet domain profile.

does this domain come with a website? yes/no
does the intellectual property of the website get transferred to the new domain owner on purchase of the domain? yes/no

easy... anyone from netfleet listening?

I guess netfleet aren't in the business of selling websites so much as domains but still.. if they're going to bother to mention the domain has a site attached then it is worth mentioning whether the site itself is for sale.

Nova

Top Contributor
I agree, if it mentions a site then it should state whether it's for sale too.
I also think being able to contact the seller is important however NetFleet has no option for doing so. Being forced to use AusRegistry Whois lookups has worked fine for me :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
this thread is a perfect example of why netfleet need their own space on this forum

...... ok i'll play

this is the marketplace for forum members

birdy

this thread is a perfect example of why netfleet need their own space on this forum

...... ok i'll play

this is the marketplace for forum members
'

Totally agree.. in fact i was expecting a netfleet presence when i arrived here.

DavidL

Top Contributor
There are occasionally domains listed on netfleet which say "with site" does this mean that the website comes with the domain?

Yes it does mean that the website is included. You're right - we need to make it clearer on the site and will do so. Thanks!

DomainNames

Top Contributor
any news on a netfleet monetisation website parking option which also can have a for sale / contact owner feature on it? Like www.sedo.com does?

birdy

Thanks David!

So there is netfleet representation! :)

Another thing. I went to bid on a domain which had a target price of $40 but I couldn't bid for anything less than $100.
Also.. is there any way in discussing things directly with the owner?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member