What's new

NAB acquires nab.com

Shane

Top Contributor
Upgrading to the .com is all good and well for big household names, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone smaller if their target market is Australia.

For Big W and the NAB, everyone knows that they're Australian. But say for my company Trade Risk, I would never run my site on the .com as I need the trust factor that the com.au brings.

Of course I'd love to own the .com just to have it, but I'd never move my site to it. For that reason I'd probably never pay much for it either. It's just not a priority.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Upgrading to the .com is all good and well for big household names, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone smaller if their target market is Australia.

For Big W and the NAB, everyone knows that they're Australian. But say for my company Trade Risk, I would never run my site on the .com as I need the trust factor that the com.au brings.

Of course I'd love to own the .com just to have it, but I'd never move my site to it. For that reason I'd probably never pay much for it either. It's just not a priority.

Go Global Shane.. get the .com as well ! Good luck buddy

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member