What's new

MYY5.com

Scott7

Top Contributor
In late 2015 during the Chinese domain buying frenzy you might have got $50 on ebay. Now, nothing.
There are still names like this available for hand registration. Go to 123finder.com and take a look at the 4 character section and you'll see what I mean.

findtim

Top Contributor
evan, i think its a bit much now ! why don't you just list allllllll your domains rather then create a million threads ?
----
and wouldn't the answer be " cowboys ARE" ?

tim

Evan Jenkin

evan, i think its a bit much now ! why don't you just list allllllll your domains rather then create a million threads ?
----
and wouldn't the answer be " cowboys ARE" ?

tim
Hi Tim
I can only imagine that somehow I have got up your nose perhaps somewhere else. But for correct English in this instance I believe a Team IS and its members ARE but I am not an English teacher so I could well be wrong as I often am. Just a question? There are others who have repeatedly posted a considerable number of requests for appraisals - why haven't you said the same to them? You really are starting to act like a TROLL.

Evan Jenkin

I appreciate everyones frankness and honesty it is teaching me more about how domains are rated and viewed in Australia. That is why I am posting a variety of requests for appraisals. I thought it would be ok seeing as there seems to be very little activity on this forum as a whole compared to say namepros and others. I apologise if everyone finds my using the domain appraisals to ask for appraisals annoying or offensive. I will cease and continue to use and buy in overseas forums if that is the preferred census on this forum

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm back, i wasn't ignoring the thread i just had kids, wife, dinner, gym ! so now i'm all sweaty i can reply.

there's a fine line between troll and humour, many people just don't get my humour until they met me. hey scott/snoopy/ almost everyone else !

frankness and honesty
thats basically it in a nutshell, you will not find a better community then dnt for this, so don't run away but take it all with a grain of salt.

i don't think i have been called a troll before ??????????? not bad for 6000+ posts ! no doubt FnA will drag one up for us .

rather THAN
well every one knows my englash is crap, even johno69 has given up ;)
very little activity
LOL, you'd be amazed at what goes on behind closed doors.
Yeah, no. We don't do that here.
now thats humour :D

tim

chris

Top Contributor
I appreciate everyones frankness and honesty it is teaching me more about how domains are rated and viewed in Australia. That is why I am posting a variety of requests for appraisals. I thought it would be ok seeing as there seems to be very little activity on this forum as a whole compared to say namepros and others. I apologise if everyone finds my using the domain appraisals to ask for appraisals annoying or offensive. I will cease and continue to use and buy in overseas forums if that is the preferred census on this forum

The AU space is smaller, and very different to the .com space, but you'll pick things up quickly if you read up and ask questions. Check out the recent sales, and watch the drops. Don't let any criticism put you off, learning is something all of us are constantly doing :)

My advice is to be very selective about what you buy, a few very good names is much better than lots of "just ok" names.

snoopy

Top Contributor

If you are reading Namepros keep in mind most of it is BS from people new to domains, or even worse, people losing money long term who have no clue at all. It is lots of low quality activity. For example post up the names you've posted here over there and I'm surely you'll get all sorts of unrealistic/inflated responses.

For example,

https://www.namepros.com/threads/iotwallstreet-com.1008299/

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members