What's new

mysuper

domainlover

Top Contributor
This is a tricky one as the "The Crown in Right of the Commonwealth of Australia" has a trademark for this term effective from 24-MAY-2010.

neddy

Top Contributor
When I saw this name on the drops, I initially got very excited.

But when I did my homework, that excitement waned.

I think this is one of those domains that you could end up getting into trouble with. And that may be with someone who will use taxpayer funds to prosecute their case.

I don't say this to bring the price down so I can bid on it either. :) I won't be bidding. I give you my word on that.

So if you are considering bidding, do your own homework. Check the TM; and particularly check the history of the TM application.

And have a read of this: http://strongersuper.treasury.gov.a...doc=publications/information_pack/mysuper.htm

This is not advice - it is only my opinion. It could be a great buy for a few grand; but it would be a worrying buy if you spent big money on it.

James

Top Contributor
mysuperdeals.com.au - could buy it hehe =)

But yeah I noticed the trademarks on this one as well, could be a BIG risk yet it could be valuable in the future.

But that been said I can see the gov just using a .gov domain.

neddy

Top Contributor
So if you are considering bidding, do your own homework. Check the TM; and particularly check the history of the TM application.

And have a read of this: http://strongersuper.treasury.gov.a...doc=publications/information_pack/mysuper.htm

This is not advice - it is only my opinion. It could be a great buy for a few grand; but it would be a worrying buy if you spent big money on it.

Someting has happened in the last month. That is indicated by the TM history. See screenshot below.

So you have to ask yourself why the domain is dropping? Simple error? Or purposeful? I know it's possible, but given that OnePath is owned by ANZ, I would find it hard to believe they would let it expire purposely. Particularly with MySuper legislation just recently coming into effect.

But I could be wrong.

Attachments

• Trade Mark History_20130827-182756.jpg
    Trade Mark History_20130827-182756.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 98

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
I'd reckon Netfleet might have phoned the findmysuper guys a few days ago ;-)

I'd also reckon a few lawyers are praying that the new owner has deep pockets ;-)

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
oh no,

The moment when your auto bidding script 3,300 bid has an extra zero. Could be an expensive mistake. lol

you win the funniest post for 2013

hey i see AnzBroker.com.au is dropping tomorrow, he's the guy who let mysuper drop :eek:...........:D

plano

hey i see AnzBroker.com.au is dropping tomorrow, he's the guy who let mysuper drop :eek:...........:D
How did you come to that conclusion? The owner of AnzBroker.com.au was not the owner of mysuper when I looked before the drop.

The previous owner of mysuper before the drop has already been noted earlier in this thread -
Previous owner is a former employer of mine - OnePath.

findtim

Top Contributor
How did you come to that conclusion? The owner of AnzBroker.com.au was not the owner of mysuper when I looked before the drop.

The previous owner of mysuper before the drop has already been noted earlier in this thread -

did you miss the joke :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members