What's new

Moving on...

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I am no longer at Dark Blue Sea / Fabulous / Drop. Without going into too much detail, new contract negotiations with Rightside / eNom broke down with the end result being that my contract was not renewed. As the expression goes, I'm currently considering my options.

I've learned a lot (and seen a lot of change) in the years I've worked for Dark Blue Sea and look forward to staying in the domain industry. Obviously I wish Rightside Australia, as it is now called, every success in the future.

Andrew

Cal

Top Contributor
Thanks for the update Andrew and wishing you every success moving forward. Glad to hear you're planning to stay in the domain industry :)

findtim

Top Contributor
bugger, so who is now going to take us to "those bars" :eek: next time DNT have a meetup ???

all the best, I'm sure you are not far from a "new option"

thanks for your help over the years.

tim

Scott.L

Top Contributor
When I was a newbie I remember having a conversation with Andrew about the domain industry; I doubt he remembers the conversation but that little chat gave me insight and advice that continues today.

Thanks and best wishes for the future Andrew.

Philip Littlewood

Top Contributor
Andrew,

I have certainly learned a lot from you over the last couple of years and appreciate all your support and guidance.

I expect we shall hear from you again soon in some capacity.

In the meantime; good luck with everything.

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
Hi All,

Many thanks for all the good wishes, PM’s, emails and calls - much appreciated. As mentioned I look forward to staying in the industry and the next opportunity, wherever it may take me.

Andrew

petermeadit

Top Contributor
I would also like to add my best wishes Andrew. Thanks very much for all the support you have given. It is very much appreciated. All the best for your next venture.

Cheers,
Peter Mead

Shane

Top Contributor
All the best Andrew.

I hope you find the right opportunity to stay in the industry.

Cheers.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member