1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving on.. Hosting recommendations?

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by johno69, Apr 11, 2017.

1. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I'm about to move IWP there, and that runs like a dogs breakfast on anything VentraIP related. So i'll find out pretty fast.

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i had concerns when i was moving ALL my domains/clients to netvirtue and all i did was "kept asking" , i can tell you they just "kept answering" , they are REALLY good, when they make a mistake they actually say they did !!!! , when i have found a problem they have thanked me for finding it, their customer service is 400% IMO.
    note: after aussie hours you do get shifted to an americam call centre, but if you phone or ticket in hours you get VERY fast response AND you are kept up to date on progress.

i can't fault them
    tim
    ( note: i couldn't fault hostG until i told them i was leaving ! )

3. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    First impressions are the support is good and responsive.

Hosting seems slow in the back end. Just removing an alias sat there for 30 secs before completing. Just migrated my IWP panel over. Updated the DNS. Will see tomorrow how that performs.

4. Christopher

Christopher Membership: Community