What's new

Movie Review _ Jaws

findtim

Top Contributor
the original? please tell me they haven't remade it? some movies should NOT be allowed to be remade IMO.
i watched it once and NEVER AGAIN, i grew up in ballina basically IN the surf and to this day i still hum the theme when i am swimming, it scares the hell out of me.
also i've had 2 brushes with sharks, first one i was swimming all day only to have them call everyone out of the water as a 3 meter tiger came along the shallows ! they knew it was there @ 100 meters off the beach but felt that was ok !!!!!!!!! ( @ 1979 )
next i was on my surfboard when a fin was coming STRAIGHT for me, there were no waves, mid set, so i put my feet up on the board LOL thinking i was safe now ! , the fin disappeared and next minute right next to me at a massive speed...........jump a dolphin right over me for fun, FFFFFFFFFF i sh*t myself, caught the next wave and it was weeks before i went back in.
the problem is ballina is a fishing trawler town, so the sharks follow them back, thats why so many attacks compared to byron. byron no fishing, most of it is national park ( to state the obvious this includes the bay)
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members