What's new

Minisites - UNLIMITED offer to DnTRADE members

djuqa

Top Contributor
Order 10 minisites during September and receive a Free Bonus
A Cappucino (Coffee coloured Rat that is)

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Google does not, despite rumours to the contrary, penalise duplicated content. It only requires RELEVANT content.
I'm assuming that you have your own protfolio of dozens if not hundreds of these minsites? Can I ask if you have run into any trouble with running Google AdSense on these duplicate content sites to date?

Whilst I agree that Google doesn't apply a duplicate content penalty, I'm more worried about an AdSense account ban, which some people do say can come about if you are only publishing duplicate content.

Thoughts?

James

Top Contributor
Yes if you rip content from some one else's site they can complain to Google direct and then you can be banned.

You will never rank well for a competitive term if you just rip content from websites which are more authority then your content.

It is amazing the amount of people who are looking for content for a site they will just go to Wikipedia and rip the whole thing and be like wow why is my site not ranking???

I mean if you site is less then 35% original it may be ok...

But yeah I would never steal content I work for a specific government client and they are all over people who steal their content I mean something like 400 sites steal content a year of this one site I work on, it is crazy.

Refer to the following article for more information -

http://www.seomoz.org/blog/rethinking-duplicate-content

djuqa

Top Contributor
A lot of the content is published from MY OWN article Directory where the Authors have given explicit permission to reprint. Almost 350K articles have been downloaded from this site in 12 months by OTHER Web Publishers worldwide. Over 600 visits a day from all over the world, indeed 50% traffic is U.S. So much for the BS about com.au sites can't get foreign Traffic.

All other content is from other article sites and wikipedia (with citation). As for the Tourism sites I have permission from various GOVERNMENT tourist commissions for the Photos.

The one thing I DON'T DO is Scrape content (steal) from other sites.

Any of my sites can be ordered with ORIGINAL CONTENT if that is a problem. Indeed I have written hundreds of the articles and blog posts featured.
Anyhow if my sites are penalised, why than are several dozen ranked #1 for the intended niche keyword.

I get a little tired of the SO-CALLED SEO experts that quote disinformation about duplicated content.
All the THOUSANDS of RSS fed sites and PARK PAGES are essentially duplicated content.
I would rather re-use verbatim an article on one of my minisites than use an articlespinner script that produces garbage. Or worse still the mindless drivel written by some 3rd world author where English is not their first language.

BOTTOM LINE:
Jealousy is a curse.

Last edited:

James

Top Contributor
Jealous of what exactly??

Show me an example of a site you have where it is using dup content and it ranks for a competitive term.

Last edited:

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Anyhow if my sites are penalised, why than are several dozen ranked #1 for the intended niche keyword.
I wasn't asking about whether duplicate content doesn't ranks, I know it does, I use it myself, I was opening the discussion about the prospect of getting banned from Google AdSense (which how many minisites make money) with a largely duplicate content strategy.

djuqa

Top Contributor
I wasn't asking about whether duplicate content doesn't ranks, I know it does, I use it myself, I was opening the discussion about the prospect of getting banned from Google AdSense (which how many minisites make money) with a largely duplicate content strategy.
Sounds good idea for a NEW thread, rather than hijacking mine.

paz

Thread has been cleaned up.

If you want to raise an issue that is not directly related to purchasing a product or service from DJUQA then you are more than welcome to start a new thread in the appropriate area.

djuqa

Top Contributor
Update and Clarification

In the light of various questions similiar to that quoted below being asked elsewhere on dnTRADE regarding minisites.
Looks like a very good deal to me. Could you just confirm a few things:

• I'm assuming there would be no issue repurposing as a 'minisite' that could be monetised with adsense/affiliate links etc?
  • Are we free to move the site away at anytime?
I will clarify my offerings
1/ My Minisites start at $100
2/ Hosting is included, however a $5 discount is offered for self-hosted sites.
Not only can sites be moved later, I will even do it for you. Also no problem if site is re-sold.
3/ All hosting is for 12 months, Renewal cost is only $20 PER YEAR per CLIENT not per Site.
Even this is waived if any further minisites ordered in the 12 month period.
4/ Google MAPS, can be added at no additional cost.
5/ Slideshows can be added at NO additional cost.
6/ Minisites can be created using either JOOMLA! cms or WP Blogging Platform.
7/ Client has Full control/access to Backend/cPanel
8/ ALL Content is either original or from Freely available sources.
9/ Advertising content can be Adsense/affiliates/ Whatever you need

These minisites are ALWAYS available, no coupons / deals /
Special "Mates Rates" are available for Repeat orders

Last edited:

djuqa

Top Contributor
Beginning of Financial YEAR SPECIAL

dnTRADE members can now get a $250 value minisite as advertised else here for my regular minisite prices.

A World Famous Minisite from DJUQA
for only
$149 AUD

Paypal
Bank Cheque
Direct deposit
Lumps of Shiny metal
All acceptable

Hand crafted by the legendary master of minisites, ME (the legendary BareFoottech).
Not only do I not out-source to Indian Developers ,but I have done sites for Indian Domainers.

THIS OFFER IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE and Quantity Discounts are available

Got some great domains that are ripe for development?
Struggling to make money from your domains?
Want to add value to your domains?
Scared of losing your valuable names due to "Non-usage" Rules?

Our MINISITES have been more profitable alternative to parking over the last 5 years.

The MINISITE created on your domain will feature.

Customisable Unique to DJUQA template design
(Any customisation is EXTRA)
Unique Template design relevant to Content & domain Name.
Colour & Size matched Adsense & Affiliate ads
5 Excellent Non-unique articles that Endusers will find useful or 1 UNIQUE Article that google will love.
Contact & Privacy Policy pages
Webhosting account ( 12 months) is included so reselling Minisite is NO hassle

These mini-sites are Joomla! CMS Based.
They are not "Set & Forget" WP based minisites that can't be updated with FRESH content if needed.
Remember your sites & users will benefit if they are updated regularly.
Remember GOOGLE wants sites to be User RELEVANT, not Made-For-Adsense.

Here is some of our latest minisites for you to see what kind of work you can expect.

http://garden-supplies.com.au
http://waxcandles.com.au
http://howtoloseweightquickly.com.au

Premium minisites and park page alternatives are also available

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online