What's new

miningpositions.com.au

jhellyer

Top Contributor
Mate of mine has been asking about the domain game and monitizing websites for some time, after I sold a couple of mining domains last week he jumped on and tried to find a descent hand reg himself.

He managed to hand reg: miningpositions.com.au

I was a bit surprised it was available, he has thoughts to build a site on it, but I said he may find a suitable end buyer as well if he decides not to build on it.

Not a bad pick up regardless of the search volumes, IMO. :)

djuqa

Top Contributor
Excellent catch! Where I live in regional QLD, at least 25% of TV Ads are for Mining related jobs.
$500 as is to right buyer
$xxxx mid range mildy devved and Indexed.

Last edited:

snoopy

Top Contributor
It sounds ok but if the term isn't popular what is the chance of someone coming knocking. Would say $10-$20 given a buyer is going to have to pay the COR aswell.

Excellent catch! Where I live in regional QLD, at least 25% of TV Ads are for Mining related jobs.
$500 as is to right buyer
$xxxx mid range mildy devved and Indexed.

Why would someone pay thousands for this "mildly devved" and indexed? What sort of buyer is going to care about the mild development and because of that development pay multiples of what the "right buyer" for the domain alone might pay?

djuqa

Top Contributor
It sounds ok but if the term isn't popular what is the chance of someone coming knocking. Would say $10-$20 given a buyer is going to have to pay the COR aswell.

Why would someone pay thousands for this "mildly devved" and indexed? What sort of buyer is going to care about the mild development and because of that development pay multiples of what the "right buyer" for the domain alone might pay?
No Comment!!

jhellyer

Top Contributor
Value is in the eye of the beholder..lol

Seems you were right djuga, I sent a quick email to the company that bought miningcourses.com from me last week and they have offered him $500 + GST for miningpositions.com.au

One mans rubbish is another mans treasure :)

James

Top Contributor
I purchased a bunch of good mining domains like 2-3 years ago, some are getting people sending resumes and inquiries in lol...been too busy to make a full scale site out of them yet they are micro sites atm...

snoopy

Top Contributor
Value is in the eye of the beholder..lol

Seems you were right djuga, I sent a quick email to the company that bought miningcourses.com from me last week and they have offered him $500 + GST for miningpositions.com.au

One mans rubbish is another mans treasure :)

Will wait with bated breath for the registrant transfer.

Honan

Top Contributor
Mate of mine has been asking about the domain game and monitizing websites for some time, after I sold a couple of mining domains last week he jumped on and tried to find a descent hand reg himself.

He managed to hand reg: miningpositions.com.au

I was a bit surprised it was available, he has thoughts to build a site on it, but I said he may find a suitable end buyer as well if he decides not to build on it.

Not a bad pick up regardless of the search volumes, IMO. :)
A mate of mine wouldn't know if he was Arthur or Martha
Do we really need appraisals for names that we don't control?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member