What's new

Mined.com.au

editjpg

Hi guys, I just wanted to know what you thought of 'mined.com.au'

As of today it has a semi developed website, forum, a bit of SEO and some relevant content.

I see that some mining related domains can sell for a couple of thousand, does this one cut it?

Any feedback would be really appreciated!
Thanks heaps.

aus11

Top Contributor
I see that some mining related domains can sell for a couple of thousand, does this one cut it?

What mining related domains have sold for more than $1,000? The highest sale I have seen is 'MiningTraining.com.au' for $750.

snoopy

Top Contributor
A miss is as good as a mile. Clunky & somewhat irrelevant -ed ending + this is also going to fail the radio test. No value.

editjpg

miner.com.au $3,301 on Netfleet Aftermarket

Yeah that was the one I was looking at.
Thank you for your response
Ahh.. I just looked in NetFleet's category listings at mining domains and it didn't show that in their 'previous sales data' - but that is a really positive sale.

My gut feeling is $1-2000 for Mined.com.au
I think it was a very recent sale, its on the homepage under 'recent domain sales'.
Where do you think I could get 1-2 for it? end buyer?

Thank you for your response

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Is it just the 'ed' ending?
Thanks for your response

consider the search volume between | mine | mining | mined and you have your answer

i would prefer something like goldmining or opencutmining depending on the purpose of the site

good luck with it

aus11

Top Contributor
A miss is as good as a mile. Clunky & somewhat irrelevant -ed ending + this is also going to fail the radio test. No value.

In my opinion Miner.com.au fails the radio test too as I mentioned the sale to my wife and she asked whether I meant Minor.com.au or Miner.com.au....

Where do you think I could get 1-2 for it? end buyer?
Yea, you would have to find an end user, and 'mined' to me sounds like more of a brandable term that a search term.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo