What's new

LoveIndian.com.au and LuvIndian.com.au

Evan Jenkin

Thought these would be good to either Brand a Franchise or to build a Indian food directory.

What does everyone think they are worth?

Thanks
Evan

Scott7

Top Contributor
The .co.uk of the love version is built out as a directory. It seems to be quite well done and worth a look.
The luv version is still available for hand registration in every other extension, including .com
My experience in trying to negotiate .com.au domain sales with restaurants, including franchises, is that they expect to pay $500 or less. Maybe others have had a different experience?

Evan Jenkin

The .co.uk of the love version is built out as a directory. It seems to be quite well done and worth a look.
The luv version is still available for hand registration in every other extension, including .com
My experience in trying to negotiate .com.au domain sales with restaurants, including franchises, is that they expect to pay $500 or less. Maybe others have had a different experience?
Thanks Scott good advice and constructive criticism. I will check the .co.uk

chris

Top Contributor
Thought these would be good to either Brand a Franchise or to build a Indian food directory.

What does everyone think they are worth?

Thanks
Evan

Hi Evan, there's not anything "wrong" with the domain for a business. the issue with names like this is that there are many alternatives that are available to register. Eg. if you search for "keyword"indian.com.au or indian"keyword".com.au, you'll find many similar names that could be used as an alternative. As @Scott7 said, the typical buyers for this probably wouldn't invest heavily in domain names.

If you haven't yet, definitely check out the top AU sales to help get a feel for the types of names that tend to fetch higher prices:

https://www.dntrade.com.au/threads/domain-sales-list-2017.11114/

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member