1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contextual / In Content Links

Discussion in 'Links' started by Harrison, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Harrison

Harrison Membership: Community

Hey - I'm looking to purchase a few permanent in content / contextual type links on blogs or websites.

The links can just go in existing content/posts you have on your site - the text wouldn't even have to change, just a hyperlink back to my site would be added to the page.

A few points for anyone interested:

• Personal blogs and websites are ok.

• The less out bound links you have from your blog/site the better (generally speaking).

• Niche's I'm interested in are Real Estate, Art, Home, Canvas Printing, Computers (but not confined to these niche's)

• .com.au sites are preferred, but not essential.

• Not interested in junk sites with low quality spammy articles on them.

• Depending on your blog/site I am happy to pay between $10 and $60 for a permanent link on a strong page. I'll consider paying more if you have a particularly strong site.

• The links will be pointing to my sites which are established and real Australian businesses - not junk sites.

Thanks for you interest - please send me a message if you have a suitable site/blog.

Let me know where the link could be placed and also how much you will charge.

Harrison

2. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
  3. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Harrison,

I might have some ideas. Pop me a PM if you get a chance.

Also let us know more about yourself!

Cheers

David