What's new

Looking for appraisal

Hi there,

I have a bunch of domains. Looking for someone to help me value them as I am not an expert at valuing domain names.

tka.com.au
uht.com.au
imu.com.au
suf.com.au
pubguide.com.au
dealnow.com.au
newdomain.com.au
imu.com.au
uht.com.au
ghk.com.au
tka.com.au
jobstreet.com.au
autoevent.com.au
tablehockey.com.au
bido.com.au
pork.net.au
circularquay.net.au
dawesoint.net.au
ultimo.net.au
pyrmont.net.au
linear.com.au
thefact.com.au
webaccelerator.com.au
bier.com.au
biercafe.com.au
beercafe.com.au
workersunion.com.au
wordtracker.com.au
pictionary.com.au
apea.com.au
countrylane.com.au
narrawallee.com.au
younginvestor.com.au
virtualhosting.net.au
nationalcouriers.com.au
reservewine.com.au
salesmaster.com.au
travelfair.com.au

Need some advice as some domains are coming up for renewal and I need to know if its worth to keep or chuck them away.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
pubguide is a good one , keep it for sure , drop bido and any other names that are already business's or sites , i think try and find the best fit for you LLL'S . pork is another great name for development , keep that one nd dealnow. just my opinion, good luck

marketingweb

Top Contributor
Hi,

I think this is a pretty good set of domains all up actually. For me a good domain is one that is generic, but also "sounds right" when said as a generic domain and be the correct form or singular or plural that people would use. Autoevent for example I think is worth keeping but worth no more say a couple hundred as most people would be searching for either auto events or a particular one by name.

The ones I would love to own are as follows, with my very amateur value estimates
pubguide.com.au - would make a fantastic directory which you could sell advertising on etc. $1000-$2000
bier.com.au - for trendy german type people $250
biercafe.com.au - a better domain than just bier i think. This is one of the picks, as a sale to end user - there would have to be a lot of bier cafe's popping up? $500 to the right end user
beercafe.com.au - $500 as above
younginvestor.com.au - $1000 to the right end user with a dream!
salesmaster.com.au - $1000 " "

Just my thoughts, i'm far from an expert!

Denis

pubguide.com.au - Is a good domain.

But having a strong background in the Aus entertainment scene, ill tell you now your going to find it very hard to find people who will pay $1000 per advertising spot, or even 1/10th that. Too many directories out there already.

Denis

On the topic of pubguide.com.au.......Clubs.com.au is dropping soon too.
I would be so annoyed if I was the owner. Bloody good domain.

marketingweb

Top Contributor
pubguide.com.au - Is a good domain.

But having a strong background in the Aus entertainment scene, ill tell you now your going to find it very hard to find people who will pay $1000 per advertising spot, or even 1/10th that. Too many directories out there already.

Hi Denis,

if you are refering to my post, I wasn't saying $1000-$2000 per advertising spot, I was suggesting a value of the domain to the right buyer. You could then sell advertising for say $50-$100 a spot which is reasonable.

Denis

Hi Denis,

if you are refering to my post, I wasn't saying $1000-$2000 per advertising spot, I was suggesting a value of the domain to the right buyer. You could then sell advertising for say $50-$100 a spot which is reasonable.

Oh! sorry man...i misread what you said.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo