What's new

Login/Access Problems?

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi All

It is now business as usual and we have caught up with the majority of support tickets and requests for help getting access.

I just want to make sure everyone on here is ok with gaining access to Netfleet - if not, please can you PM here, or lodge a support ticket and we will response ASAP

Thanks
Mark

AlanC

password

Hi All

It is now business as usual and we have caught up with the majority of support tickets and requests for help getting access.

I just want to make sure everyone on here is ok with gaining access to Netfleet - if not, please can you PM here, or lodge a support ticket and we will response ASAP

Thanks
Mark

Hi I still can't log in and have tried heaps of times to request new password and left messages in the logon page and support tickets. I feel like I have been blacklisted:confused:

Can I please get this sorted.

Regards

Alan

My email is arcuth@bigpond.com

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Alan

Sorry, not blacklisted, just playing catch up!

I have emailed you

Cheers
Mark

Snooks

Top Contributor
Hi Mark,

I seem to have a login issue. I do note however that i am still recieving alerts and drop emails.

Requested password reset but no email arrives.

Appreciate you looking into it when you get a chance.

Cheers,
Snooks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Snooks

I've sent you a password reset - we have a new updated version now so you should have received?

Also, probably best not to post your email address on forums...makes it easy for the spammers...

Equally, username shouldn't be posted either

Just a heads up!

Thanks
Mark

geodomains

Top Contributor
Hi Mark,
Can you check my ticket I lodged this morning as I'm not getting my password reset emails?

Also still waiting on emails for AMA domains I sold.

Cheers
Don

Mark

Top Contributor
Email sent - let me know if still a problem

AMA currently being worked on - Anthony should have update soon

Cheers
Mark

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Email sent - let me know if still a problem

AMA currently being worked on - Anthony should have update soon

Cheers
Mark
Okay the Netfleet Assisted Sales process is back online and you will all be getting your emails again. Tomorrow morning at 9AM all the summary emails will be sent, and I'll be chasing up all the overdue ones.

Snooks

Top Contributor
Thanks for the info Mark....i should have realised that:(

The password reset hasnt arrived as of tonight?? I will wait overnight and if no good will try again tomorrow and then advise you of the outcome.

Cheers :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members