What's new

LLLL.Com's ......are you holding any?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
The market seems hot for even crappy LLLL's ....... what are views on this?
~
That other forum always has active auctions for these, they do seem quite liquid on that site

helloworld

Top Contributor
I own one .com. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever haha. But you never know. Maybe some cashed up Chinese buyer will like it. That said, I went through about 20 potential domains with a friend fluent in Chinese Mandarin and said they were not short for anything.
I don't think she looked at them as abbreviations though. I have no idea if Chinese even use abbreviations.

... I take that the recent blog posts about them being hot in the China market is what this thread is about.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Had a few, dropped them a couple of years ago (clearly a bad move in hindsight! :p )

The buyout occurred in mid 2008 so those people have paid $63 in reg fees for something worth $70.

Overall a lot of money has been wasted in this space, even with the recent doubling or tripling in price. Even so the Chinese domain market is a bubble that looks to be now falling, so I'd expect this to drop as well

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
The buyout occurred in mid 2008 so those people have paid $63 in reg fees for something worth $70.

Overall a lot of money has been wasted in this space, even with the recent doubling or tripling in price. Even so the Chinese domain market is a bubble that looks to be now falling, so I'd expect this to drop as well

So these are "black bananas?"
~
Please post a Friday Funny so we know you are not a robot

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.