What's new

LLLL.com

Guidex

Top Contributor
I have picked up a few LLLL's
Thoughts on market or possible value if I sit?

XGED.com
CVKA.com
GTRU.com

Scott7

Top Contributor
Liquid value in the aftermarket should be about 200 to 300 USD. To an end user, 10x plus.
I think 'x' at the start is good for a brandable.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
The first is easily the best, U + V are harder to work into acronyms. Value would be what you paid for them, interesting to watch the 4L .coms this year, might swing back to pronouncables being the most popular instead of pinyin stuff

Guidex

Top Contributor
The first is easily the best, U + V are harder to work into acronyms. Value would be what you paid for them, interesting to watch the 4L .coms this year, might swing back to pronounceable being the most popular instead of pinyin stuff

Yeah well they aren't chips so I would only assume acronym brandables.
I agree, thanks for the advice.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
GTRU.com
Got That Right Uni [ university comparrison site]
Logo, a Super cool GTR burning rubber and the driver giving the bird. LOL

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
So what is happening with these names? I see you may have abandoned the auction thread for these at Namepros? Should we be wary of doing business with you?

Guidex

Top Contributor
No. I abandoned the thread due to my posts being deleted and multiple reports not being actioned. A user on there had been threatening me and then bidding on my domains. If they had time to remove my posts they had time to take action on the user.

Guidex

Top Contributor
The rules weren't upheld in the first place. A user was personally threatening me. Reports were ignored. I renounced my participation in the auction due to this. Please read their forum rules before making comments.

Guidex

Top Contributor
This warning has been deleted as I can see Corey was antagonizing you about your workplace and she was writing the word "boom". - admin

Bomb threats towards my place of work. "Sellers regret". Thanks for your input though HireDomains

Guidex

Top Contributor
I asked to be banned. I didn't want to be a part of the forum. No I don't think it's your fault, but I dislike your attitude assuming I'm backing out because I felt like it. I had a reason that you didn't pay attention to either way.

Guidex

Top Contributor
Yes it is. But it's also the principle of the matter. If the platform I'm using gives me no support after receiving threats I'm leaving. I have sent apologies to the two users effected, the third is the one that threatened me. But I guess it makes no difference to you if I'm threatened or not.

Scott7

Top Contributor
Yes it is. But it's also the principle of the matter. If the platform I'm using gives me no support after receiving threats I'm leaving. I have sent apologies to the two users effected, the third is the one that threatened me. But I guess it makes no difference to you if I'm threatened or not.
Surely the inappropriate actions of one member do not negate the need to honour the winning bids of the other two members.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member