What's new

List of .com.au domains - very cheap!

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
If you're interested in snapping up some domains at bargain pricing, I'm selling 123 domains at just $165 each (that's inclusive of GST and CoR!).

Simply send me a message with your email address and I'll send you the list of domains.

It's first come, first served.

CoR will be processed through my wholesale account on receipt of payment. As noted above, the CoR fee is included in the price.

Last edited:

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
The list was requested by a lot of people and domains are being snapped up. If you're interested in any, let me know sooner rather than later, otherwise you're likely to miss out.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Why I won't be selling domains wholesale like this again (and perhaps you shouldn't either!)

Out of curiosity, I went back through the list of domains I offered here. In the time since this sales post, I sold five of the domains, bringing in several thousand dollars. Most of the sales were in the same year as this post (2018) o_O If those domains had been snapped up off the sales list, then that money would be in someone else's pocket! :eek:

johno69

Top Contributor
In the time since this sales post, I sold five of the domains, bringing in several thousand dollars. Most of the sales were in the same year as this post (2018) o_O If those domains had been snapped up off the sales list, then that money would be in someone else's pocket! :eek:
If these domains never sold and you kept paying renewals, you'd be regretting not having a sale earlier.
Hindsight is a magical thing.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members