What's new

List of Affliate Marketing Providers

neddy

Top Contributor
I thought I would kick this off by listing a few of the providers I know of.

Other members inputs and additions would be most welcome please. :)

Hopefully a representative from each company will also be able to do a separate post in the near future (outlining the features and benefits of their program).

I'll then do a "sticky" with an overall list of names and links.

------------------------------
These links will take you directly to the sites - no affiliate link in between!

Then there is:

www.digitalleadnetwork.com - member here. Hopefully Whiterabit will be the first to post!

James

Top Contributor
These affiliates listed are Australian based.

I have used Commission Monster, they seem quite nice and act quick on emails. Offers they have are decent yet they need more in the financial/insurance style areas.

I applied to DGM AU around 3 months ago, had a good list of sites which match offers they do I know what offers they have as I have mates who are affiliates. I never received a reply for my application, I emailed them 3 times to ask what was going on, Posted on numerous affiliate forums asking and they never reply.

In the USA marketing I have used CJ, didnt work for me that well.
I have had success with Neverblue, they are very quick to reply and very helpful and have many offers for the AU market but very US focused.

Ive also used private affiliates like EWA network.

From my experience DGM is the worst as they do not seem to care/reply at all.

whiterabit

Hi Guys,

I'm apart of Digital Lead Network and thought I'd say Gday. I joined a while ago and meant to post then but time got away from me. That said Im looking forward to contributing more in what is a very competitive and lucrative space.

We focus on a number of verticals including finance, insurance, competitions, travel, gaming and sports. We work on CPC and CPA models and have a number of new campaigns rolling out over the coming weeks.

I'm also a publisher so I know what it means to own, trade and monitize domains. I've had some wins and I've had some losses too.

It would be great to be able to shout out when I have new campaigns and see what we can get working. For me it comes down to the EPC! the higher the EPC the more money you make.

Looking forward to chatting more, if you have any questions post or PM away. And let me know if you have a meet up in Sydney as I'd love to have a beer with you all.

Cheer

MIKE

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
ClixGalore: there is no phone number...their eligibility ID is not found on the ABR website...

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
I'm disillusioned with Australia affiliate providers... just can't seem to get any service or emails returned.

webdeal

This is the recently created aff.network Commision Factory ( www.commissionfactory.com.au ) , personally i prefer Commision Monster

Commission Factory

Thanks webdeal for the mention. We welcome any feedback that can help us become your preference. We have a talented design and development team that has been making changes based on Affiliate and Merchant recommendations.

As everyone has no doubt gathered we are a new Australian based Affiliate Network developed from the ground up in house. We launched in July this year and so far growing at projected pace. Affiliates are really liking the Weekly Payments and accurate tracking. We are still growing our merchant/advertiser pool with some big announcements coming next year.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and recommendations on things you would like to see. We are also open to partnerships for anyone interested in cross promotion or working with our technology.

In the overall plan we are really only just getting started. We have bunch of new platform features coming in the new year that we can't wait to reveal to the industry. :)

DamianLondon

Top Contributor
Hi all,

have used a number of affiliate providers and continue to do so, athough struggling for time these days to work on my own websites.

Depending on what you are looking for these are my picks for the AU Marketplace:

Commission Monster / Viva9 - just started using them a few months back and have found their service great. Even received a few calls from them. They have a good list of advertisers and are constantly adding more

DGM - interesting reading the comments in relation to DGM from James. I signed up to DGM a number of years ago and the account really has sat dormant for a while, but since starting to use them again at the start of the year have had some success with campaigins. Again, at times have had a little difficulty being approved for programs and receiving feedback, but overall definately a company to consider.

INC Network - CPV - really only valid for certain websites (shopping related or high volume sites), the catalogue provider has been great to work with and again only commenced, but one to conisider.

Suggest if you are looking at working with CPA/CPL/CPV that you try and find out what sort of advertisers each have on board.

D

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
+1 to what James said.

+2

I sent them 2 emails and got not even an acknowledgement reply.

I even rang them and a lady told me about some new rule in the financial industry that it seems now you need some licence if you even want to refer financial products like credit cards or bank accounts....and that it normally takes them 2 weeks to screen applicants. :eek:

James

Top Contributor
+2

I sent them 2 emails and got not even an acknowledgement reply.

I even rang them and a lady told me about some new rule in the financial industry that it seems now you need some licence if you even want to refer financial products like credit cards or bank accounts....and that it normally takes them 2 weeks to screen applicants. :eek:

Funny this thread pop's up again I was at a business lunch today and some one was talking about affiliates in the AU market, I mentioned DGM to numerous people at the lunch and they all had not so pleasant experiences.

I guess once you start using US affiliates and see speedy help, numerous account managers and account managers who want to help work with you and share tips within 24 hours you don't care about the junk which is running in Australia.

That been said credit to the affiliates in my original post they obviously care about customers.

whiterabit

As a publisher I have had good and bad experience with all of the networks in Australia and recognized a lot of opportunities and room for improvement, which is half the reason behind starting Digital Lead Network.

Don't be disillusioned with Australian affiliate providers, we are changing how publishers think about networks and are really making a positive impact on the market.

By offering better service we've been able to secure better deals for a lot of finance, insurance, travel and mobile offers. I'm just looking for the right publishers to support these campaigns.

Why a network would ignore publishers based on that logic dumbfounds me.....

Last edited:

Commission Factory

As a publisher I have had good and bad experience with all of the networks in Australia and recognized a lot of opportunities and room for improvement, which is half the reason behind starting Digital Lead Network.

Don't be disillusioned with Australian affiliate providers, we are changing how publishers think about networks and are really making a positive impact on the market.

By offering better service we've been able to secure better deals for a lot of finance, insurance, travel and mobile offers. I'm just looking for the right publishers to support these campaigns.

Why a network would ignore publishers based on that logic dumbfounds me.....

100% Agree, it seems you started Digital Lead Network for the very same reason we did. As Affiliates being the change we want to see is sometimes the only way.

To everyone, we don't really want to beat up the current networks rather we want to lead by example in developing Affiliate Marketing in Australia to be at the professional level that we as former Affiliates have experienced in the UK and US. The amount of negative stories and experiences we hear or read everyday from Merchants and Affiliates about other well established networks it is remarkable and it is no wonder why the industry has not moved forward. It spurs us on and lets us know we are one the right path when we receive a complement in the same conversation about our service, platform or progress. It also a good sign when we see established networks making changes based around the new competition. Ultimately competition is good for Affiliates and industry, Affiliates will ultimately go where they are treated well, paid on time, the technology is good and they are interested in the offers.

On the topic of competition, the networks in Australia are all slightly different in their approaches/niches/verticals so everyone can co-exist and even work in partnership toward developing the industry.

Email turn around in this day and age should almost be instant, after all Affiliates are the lifeblood of any network, why you would not want to offer your 100% I don't know. You can have all the offers in the world but without Affiliates to promote them no one makes any money. Our philosophy is to treat both the Affiliate and the Merchant as the customer, not just the Merchant. The relationship needs to be balanced with all parties getting the support, encouragement, and advice from us as the network.

Ask yourself:

• Have you ever had a Network Rep send you an email or call you to say "well done, good month, thanks for your handwork"?
• Have you ever had a Network Rep send you some ideas on improving your site or ideas on promotions you could run?
• Have you ever had a Network Rep tell you that you have unmonetised links on your site and where/how they could be monetised?
• Have you ever had a Christmas Card or Gifts from a network?
• Have you ever had a Network Rep fly to meet with you, even if you are not making them a cent yet?

If you haven't then you will be excited to work with us, and ultimately this is the way Affiliate Marketing will go in Australia and what Affiliates will start to expect.

I know it's all a bit biased and feels like a sales pitch, but there are new networks like Digital Lead Network and us that really want to see local publishers working with local networks on local offers. The only way forward to everyone is to try the new networks and make up your own mind.

Don't be disillusioned, change is happening. :)

nina

Top Contributor
I signed up for your site - looks fairly easy to use - only comment - ... if no website, then leave blank is not possible - so I filled it in.

Looking forward to seeing how well it works on some of my very humble little domains I have..

Nina

Commission Factory

I signed up for your site - looks fairly easy to use - only comment - ... if no website, then leave blank is not possible - so I filled it in.

Looking forward to seeing how well it works on some of my very humble little domains I have..

Nina

Hi Nina

We saw your comment in the website area then found your comment here :)

We did have it that you could leave the website area blank but it caused a few problems. Because we need affiliates to have a website to apply for programs (so merchants know what websites their brand will be displayed on etc) we just thought it would be better to get one at sign up. You can add more from your settings area.

Let us know if need anything.

jackmedia

I guess Jack Media must be keeping a pretty low profile in the Australian affiliate market place ;)

Both Andrew Crawley and myself have been affiliates for over 10 years working with all the AU networks including: CM, DGM, Clix, CMS, INC, 8thfloorads, Adjump, Cogent (closed down), Cohort, Rocklive, Digital Lead Network, Global Rev Gen, Umdirect and many more international networks with Australian campaigns

We created Jack Media Affiliate Network to bridge the gap that we saw in the AU affiliate marketplace. We pride ourselves in delivering service to our publishers as we know they are the backbone of our network.

Come check out our campaigns and technology. Sign up as a publisher here Jack Media | Sign Up

Also please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions or feedback.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member