What's new

lingerie.net.au

WebM

Hi Guys,

First post here on dntrade.

Just wondering on what your thoughts are for this domain name in terms of value right now, as well as how to get the most value in future.

- lingerie.net.au

Cheers

WebM

DavidL

Top Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

Pearler of a domain just the extension lets it down somewhat. Does seem that .net.au's are struggling in these early days.

In answer to the 2nd part of the question - to get the most value develop. Take advantage of the natural edge you'll get in SERP's for lingerie related searches & try & develop a bit of traffic. Start by earning rev through ads, then if things go gangbusters look to partner with an actual lingerie provider.

Always advertise in meantine though - you never know when a top paying buyer might come along.

Cheers

David

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
hubba hubba ...... great name welcome to the forum , agree with all the above , i feel the .net .au's will only grow over time good luck , value i dont know ???????

TroyW

Top Contributor
Totally agree with David from NetFleet. As a standalone domain, I'd say your looking at $500 or under selling to domainers. As an online shop with decent google ranking you could ask for and probably get much more.

Competition for the term in Google's top 10 isn't that strong.

sfer

Pretty decent domain - of course, not as great as a .com.au extension, but I'm still amazed it was available!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member