What's new

Limited Time Offer!!!

Need a Website? Easy! $199 for a Custom Website Design with Unlimited Pages. Includes Content Management System, 1 Year of Hosting, Logo Design & Much More! (Usually $800+)

• A completely customised design – Make a statement & make it yours;
  • Unlimited pages – Say as much as you want to, where you want to;
  • A Content Management System – Edit text & images just as you’d edit a word document;
  • Contact & quote forms – Get enquiries from day one;
  • Broadcast company ‘specials’ from a dedicated coupon or deals page;
  • Embed Google Maps directly onto your site and show customers exactly where to find you;
  • Display multiple products with an engaging image gallery.
  • Have your enquiries answered within 24 hours;
  • A little fussy? Have free design or website updates for 2 weeks;
  • Spin Your Web will submit your website to Google, Yahoo and Bing (and you’ll be seen!);
  • Spin Your Web will set you up with Google Analytics (know how many have seen you, are from where?);
  • Your email will match your domain name (and will be hosted for you)– I.e. Don’t risk your image with jack@hotmail.com, show customers you’re serious with jack@jacksplumbing.com
  • 1 year of unlimited hosting – Yep, you won’t have to worry about that either

VISIT BIZZBUZZ TO PICK UP THIS EXCLUSIVE DEAL
http://bizzbuzz.com.au/deal/website-deal/

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Looks like a very good deal to me. Could you just confirm a few things:

• I'm assuming there would be no issue repurposing as a 'minisite' that could be monetised with adsense/affiliate links etc?
  • Are we free to move the site away at anytime?

neddy

Top Contributor
That looks like a sensational deal to me. I see you have sold 8 so far on the group buying site (BB).

I take my hat off to you for being so entreprenurial for a young bloke. :) Good on you.

Couple of questions:

1. Obviously you are paying BB a commission. As we suggested you come on to DN Trade, I'm just wondering if you can offer a special deal for DNT members (without the need for going through BB)? That could be a real win / win - cheaper still for us, and not so much out of your pocket.

Just a thought!

2. The other thing I'm wondering is whether people can use their own hosting and you upload finished site for them? Any cheaper if we did this?

Cheers, Ned

Looks like a very good deal to me. Could you just confirm a few things:

• I'm assuming there would be no issue repurposing as a 'minisite' that could be monetised with adsense/affiliate links etc?
  • Are we free to move the site away at anytime?

Hi Firstpage,
There would be no issue at all, also you a free to move the website at anytime (no commitments).

That looks like a sensational deal to me. I see you have sold 8 so far on the group buying site (BB).

I take my hat off to you for being so entreprenurial for a young bloke. :) Good on you.

Couple of questions:

1. Obviously you are paying BB a commission. As we suggested you come on to DN Trade, I'm just wondering if you can offer a special deal for DNT members (without the need for going through BB)? That could be a real win / win - cheaper still for us, and not so much out of your pocket.

Just a thought!

2. The other thing I'm wondering is whether people can use their own hosting and you upload finished site for them? Any cheaper if we did this?

Cheers, Ned

Hi Ned,
Thanks Ned, Yes we have just sold another 7 making 15 its going really well!

1/ Sure would love to do a DNTrade special, which l will release shortly :D

2/ Through BizzBuzz it is a fixed deal, but when it comes time to release a DNTrade special l will keep this in mind =)

Thanks

DavidL

Top Contributor
Looks like a great offer.

Is that perfume addiction one an example of the kind of site you do for $199?

Looks like a great offer.

Is that perfume addiction one an example of the kind of site you do for $199?
Unfortunately not as perfume addiction is a shopping cart website. The website is displayed to show the different type of designs we can offer.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo