What's new

'like me' before you get my free download

findtim

Top Contributor
helena was just doing some research on vector images and landed on a website that offered free vectors
HTML:
http://www.youthedesigner.com/2012/07/20/vector-art-free-download-12-web-badges/

'free'........ well as long as you facebook LIKE them, they have as system where you hit the link to download the free vector but it takes you to facebook first, once you have posted/liked on your facebook wall you then get the download link.

REALLY interesting system, if anyone knows anymore about it i'd LOVE to hear it as i want to use it for a new project of mine.

i think it opens up a heaps of ideas for me, eg: free small ebooks for a 'like' etc

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
A like is not as valuable as it once was though. Now you must pay to reach all of your likers.

That's if you are having them like your fan page.

To like your website is different I guess.

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm self confessed non-facebook but this seemed interesting for me, the value of likes for me is not for google rankings value but promoting this particular website to a certain group of people. I want the exacts whilst i work on the rankings.

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
The problem is now Tim, posts on your page timeline do not show to all people that have liked your page unless you pay money. Not sure if there is a set percentage but not anywhere near 100% see it. When I post, about 50% might see it at best.

findtim

Top Contributor
it seems 12-16%

this is just 1 article but i have seen many like this
HTML:
http://techcrunch.com/2012/02/29/facebook-post-reach-16-friends/

tim

Beatzones

Oops didn't see all the posts above. Seems popular then. Personally I'd prefer to tweet then fill up the fb news feed. That's a deletable offence (unfriend).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo