What's new

lifeinsurancequotes.com.au on Flippa

dave

If you weren't already aware there is a pretty hot auction in the .com.au space on Flippa at the moment. After only a couple of days the bidding is up to $20,000.

https://flippa.com/2695414-lifeinsurancequotes-com-au-with-revenue-model

I have been watching Australian domains on Flippa for a while and must say that it has been pretty underwhelming until just recently.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely nothing to do with this website, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody around here does.

James

Top Contributor
Interesting sale, but the revenue data is limited, people love long term revenue on Flippa.

dave

I agree, and there seems to be a push towards holding a licence in various financial/insurance sectors which may scare some off. In saying that, it's nice to see some more quality appear.

James

Top Contributor
I agree, and there seems to be a push towards holding a licence in various financial/insurance sectors which may scare some off. In saying that, it's nice to see some more quality appear.

I think big business sites will not worry about that as the domain itself is pretty nice.

xwdomains

Top Contributor
If you weren't already aware there is a pretty hot auction in the .com.au space on Flippa at the moment. After only a couple of days the bidding is up to $20,000.

https://flippa.com/2695414-lifeinsurancequotes-com-au-with-revenue-model

I have been watching Australian domains on Flippa for a while and must say that it has been pretty underwhelming until just recently.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely nothing to do with this website, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody around here does.

what do you think of the domain value?

The seller has very little rev proof and the bid hasn't reached reserve at 40k

Insurance company will probably pick it up for the domain I would think.

dave

I am very surprised at the bidding considering the lack of information and revenue proof.

The search engine traffic is also a house of cards considering the amount of backlinks originating from the seller's own network. I guess whoever is interested must be looking at it as a domain purchase more than anything else.

James

Top Contributor
Thing is life insurance is one of the most expensive niches online, I have a few mates who work in some of the largest life insurance companies in aus, these guys have deep pockets. These guys are switched on they know how to read backlink profiles..

dave

I don't doubt that for 1 min James, it's just strange to see decent amounts being bid on such a poor amount of information on the revenue side of things.

thrown

Looks like the auction ended unsold.

But I'm sure it wasn't due to finish for another week or two? Anyone know what happened here? Whether it sold offline?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member