What's new

Life insurance cost (.com . au)

djuqa

Top Contributor
Knowing the potential Insurance sites have to generate leads.
$2000 As is

Developed a little more
(That template is sad)
$10K +

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
I doubt $0, if you consider the ppc is $15 and you as a adsense account holder may bet $4 to $6.... so with even a miserable 80 clicks per month... the $0 site makes $300 dollars...
So I don't think is worth $0 :cool:

I though you were asking a domain appraisal, hence a 3 word frustrates me enough under .com , let alone .com.au

But obviously if you put a website on it, then it's normally worth anything between x12 - x36 revenue

I can reg a domain:

"heyheylifeinsurancehere.com.au"

put the same site and we are even.

My view is that 3 words searches do not reflect on type in traffic, so what matters is what is in the meta tags and how you rank on Google.

My view could be wrong. :)

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Value is hard to determine - search volume is decent but the name isn't particularly brandable. I would say undeveloped it'd be worth under $1000. I certainly wouldn't pay any more for it.

Agree with Djuga that developed and ranking it could be worth substantial money as insurance is a VERY lucrative niche. Get it to position 1 in Google and start selling leads directly to the LI companies - I think you could potentially clear a grand a month, maybe more.

Best of luck with it!

Jonathan

Top Contributor
ID: Your view is wrong. 'Life Insurance Cost' gets 880 exact searches in Google every month. 'Hey hey Life Insurance Here' gets 0.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Get it to position 1 in Google and start selling leads directly to the LI companies - I think you could potentially clear a grand a month, maybe more.

Best of luck with it!

doing that is not as easy as typing it, requires a lot of time and it's not easy to find who pays.

But then again, you can do that with any domain.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
ID: Your view is wrong. 'Life Insurance Cost' gets 880 exact searches in Google every month. 'Hey hey Life Insurance Here' gets 0.

so, you think 800 is a lot?

Then try to see how many searches "poker" get.

Is it Poker.com on the first page?

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
ouch Poker.com got in there, hang on, they must have improved lately, let me see the other examples I had compared before.

Jonathan

Top Contributor
doing that is not as easy as typing it, requires a lot of time and it's not easy to find who pays.

But then again, you can do that with any domain.

It's quite easy actually - there are life insurance programs over at CM and DGM. You can also just do a google search for 'life insurance' and approach the various companies privately.

so, you think 800 is a lot?

Then try to see how many searches "poker" get.

Is it Poker.com on the first page?

It depends on the niche. 800 searches is a good amount for insurance because insurance is so lucrative and leads can be sold for $20 or $30 each.

Actually yes, poker.com is ranked #1 for the search term 'poker' in the US and #3 in Google Australia...

Jonathan

Top Contributor
ouch Poker.com got in there, hang on, they must have improved lately, let me see the other examples I had compared before.

Lol, of course you will be able to find examples.. having a domain name with the exact keyword you're targeting isn't a guarantee that you will rank, it just makes things MUCH easier.

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
yep

I though you were asking a domain appraisal, hence a 3 word frustrates me enough under .com , let alone .com.au

But obviously if you put a website on it, then it's normally worth anything between x12 - x36 revenue

I can reg a domain:

"heyheylifeinsurancehere.com.au"

put the same site and we are even.

My view is that 3 words searches do not reflect on type in traffic, so what matters is what is in the meta tags and how you rank on Google.

My view could be wrong. :)

Fair point, I asked about the domain name, no with traffic and site...

Shaun

Top Contributor
It depends on the niche. 800 searches is a good amount for insurance because insurance is so lucrative and leads can be sold for $20 or $30 each.

Never under estimate the value of leads... $20 or $30, life insurance companies would bite your arm off at that price.

I just did a deal this evening to effectively get $175 per lead for an insurance product.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Never under estimate the value of leads... $20 or $30, life insurance companies would bite your arm off at that price.

I just did a deal this evening to effectively get $175 per lead for an insurance product.

you the MAN!

They must be reeeally hungry.

Gosh, my life insurance cost me so much and I got not even a card from them..

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member