What's new

Konymemes.com

hydie

Hi guys,

Long time lurker here, haven't had much time lately to dabble with domains, but last week the whole Kony 2012 thing hit, and I could tell the Internet would have a field day with it.

So anyway, just wondering what you would think I could get for this domain/website as a whole? Www.konymemes.com

Of course the longer I leave it the less it's worth due to the fallen hype/interest, i only had it up for 2 days and it's getting some great results.

Or if anyone is willing to make an offer, PM me. :)

Thanks

payattention

Archived Member
It'll probably die off in a week so get what you can with that traffic, while you can. Kony doesn't have shit on Gen. Butt Naked and the Tupac Army though (bunch of pirates who hijacked a cargo vessel carrying thousands of 2pac t-shirts and they wear it as the army uniform), they are hilarious.

Last edited:

FilthyCro

Wouldnt say it has a real long term value.
If I were you id either:
a. sell before April 20
b. develop it into a realy Kony meme site...and there's some good Kony memes out there.

James

Top Contributor
Sell ASAP to gain max profit imo.

I wouldn't wait until after April, Kony seems to have already died off a bit..

People were all pumped for a few days, now they have moved onto the next thing...

DamianLondon

Top Contributor
throw it up on flippa.com and see how you go.. But agree with most comments above, the hype will die off very quickly, so sell quickly.

Good luck.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members