What's new

Kondoot.com

Nathan

I noticed there wasn't a thread on Kondoot.com - I thought I'd bring them on the forum; incase you missed the paper that day, but Kondoot.com was started by a couple of Brisbane Uni students

Here's the article;

News.com.au said:
BRISBANE'S brightest tech-heads have joined forces to create "the next big" social network to take on internet giants Twitter, Facebook and Google.

Kondoot - a social network based around live streaming video - was launched quietly last month and already is making a splash on the web.

Users from more than 100 countries have signed up, with most interest from the US.

Users can "friend" others, just like Facebook, but the main point of difference is the wide range of streaming video options.

Kondoot will allow users to broadcast streaming video from home or work live to the world.

"The video calling and text chatting is there and posting to profiles, but we add another dimension," Kondoot spokesman Nathan Hoad told The Courier-Mail.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/b...us/story-e6frfro0-1226117739052#ixzz1VwNz0hWl

I wish them luck, but I think if it really takes off, it would be easy for Facebook to implement it, also I'm still left wondering why Google+ has done this with Skype yet.

Thoughts?

BenWalker

Top Contributor
I wish them luck, but I think if it really takes off, it would be easy for Facebook to implement it, also I'm still left wondering why Google+ has done this with Skype yet.

Thoughts?

I havent seen the exact functionality of this venture, however Facebook via (Skype + Microsoft) has similar video offerings coming soon.

James

Top Contributor
Are you the founder LOL???

Kind of reminds me of like Battlecam

But yeah good luck with the site...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online