What's new

KevinPm.com.au $458

James

Top Contributor
I noticed this domain went up for sale today.

It was Kevin Rudds old election campaign site & had very good authority links, very interesting to see it go from like $43 with 3 seconds to go up to $458.

I was thinking of buying it but thought would probably be best to steer clear of it due to potential "government" legal issues.

What are your thoughts on this one?

snoopy

Top Contributor
I wonder what you could really do with it though even though it has good links. Maybe some kind of directory leading elsewhere.

zway

As expected it has a fantastic link profile; It was previously a PR 6.

I'm usually wary of purchasing high PR domains but my thoughts are that this will probably be monetized via paid links or something similar.

WG2010

Archived Member
I think you guys are confusing Kevin Rudd, the former PM of Australia with Kevin Pm, Vietnamese immigrant living in Cabramatta who is opening his first business; Kevin Pm Tax Accountants. A lot of people have made the mistake of thinking they're the same person, but here is a picture where they both met (photo taken at domain meetup last year).

I think it's obvious Kevin Pm has every right to this domain. Lucky he is such an avid domainer and picked it up on the drops.

Last edited:

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I wonder what you could really do with it though even though it has good links. Maybe some kind of directory leading elsewhere.
I don't know what Google's stance is on the passing on link juice of .com.au's via 301 redirects of previously expired domains, but it used to work a treat.

:D

So if you ran a political blog/site and wanted some easy link juice for a Kevin profile page could be a cheap way to give yourself a boost in the rankings.

:rolleyes:

DavidL

Top Contributor
I think you guys are confusing Kevin Rudd, the former PM of Australia with Kevin Pm, Vietnamese immigrant living in Cabramatta who is opening his first business; Kevin Pm Tax Accountants. A lot of people have made the mistake of thinking they're the same person, but here is a picture where they both met (photo taken at domain meetup last year).

I think it's obvious Kevin Pm has every right to this domain. Lucky he is such an avid domainer and picked it up on the drops.

Was that Kevin Pm or Kevin Ham?

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/business2/business2_archive/2007/06/01/100050989/index.htm

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member