What's new

jokequalification.com

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I can see it getting some limited traffic with a decent build-out and maybe you'll get some adsense clicks for a few dollars (or cents), but I'm just not sure it's worth your time?

Unless you've operated in this space before and have made money from it - I suggest investing your time elsewhere. The comedy/jokes market is pretty saturated.

It's not one of my focus areas, so this is just my inexpert opinion. Maybe you know something I don't, in which case all the best to you ;)

Incidentally, if you're planning to develop this you should probably get the plural .com too - it's available for registration.

Oh and given this is in the appraisal thread: for the domain itself, I personally don't think it has any value.

Last edited:

James

Top Contributor
If this site is not developed I can not really see a value on it, if you make it into a site where you can have automated qualifications ect. It could generate some income via referral traffic. I would class the value as Reg Fee.

nt81

Top Contributor
The domain doesn't sound right either.

I had to read it four times to understand that it was about pieces of paper, rather than verifying jokes or something.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i might expand on this a little and suggest that 'certificate' is a better approach

someone shares a funny joke …. they get a 'good joke certificate'
~
someone shares a crappy joke …… well you know the rest

bunstar

Top Contributor
I didn't get it either until it was explained. To me it sounded like you are getting a joke qualified as being a joke or something.
How about JokeDegree or fakecertificate

TassieSEO

All good feedback guys - thanks. I knew what I meant it to mean - but that don't mean jack if nobody else gets it :) Thanks.. I'll park it a while, and work on something else.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member