1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Jims Link network

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by helloworld, Dec 2, 2013.

1. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

What are your thoughts on this ?

Jims.net Est 1999

http://www.jimspropertyconveyancing.com.au/ Est July 2013
    rank 1 for conveyancing (melbourne)

Both sites are reasonable content wise. But I am wondering how much juice is being pushed to this reasonbaly new website and whether it should be a/classed as part of a link network. b/perfectly fine.

I am not here nor there on if this link is why they are no1. I think it is playing a major part of the ranking.

Thought?

2. James

James Membership: VIP

From some quick analysis at their link profile I doubt they will last another algorithm update. Their link profile has a very high percentage of generic anchor text example from the top linked anchor text. This type of thing really just tells Google to pick on the website and pretty much filter out their ranking for a specific set of keywords. It is only a matter of time before they are hit and they do not come back

conveyancing
    6%
    conveyancer
    6%
    conveyancer melbourne
    6%
    conveyancing costs
    5%
    conveyancing melbourne
    5%
    property conveyancing
    4%
    cheap conveyancing melbourne
    4%
    conveyancer victoria
    4%
    conveyancing services
    4%

That been said you need to be far more advanced with the link profile of your website if you want to build a long term brand, not build something for short term gain.

3. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Cheers James. Yeah, noted similary. I have a client on first page and it's annoying the hell out of him.