What's new

Jet Pack

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I have just grabbed the Jet Pack plugin because it offers to make my sites mobile, are there any other features worth knowing about ?

Ash

Top Contributor
I like the site stats that it gives. It also gives you a nice summary at the end of the year when connected to a wordpress.com account.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I was pleased to test my sites and find they are now mobile friendly as i recently read there is a deadline coming up for sites in google search and their rankings if not mobile friendly

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Well it seems like a mirror management option, however it did offer the chance to make your site mobile, of the three i used it for I got a follow up on one from google saying it had "mobile friendly" issues. Via Jet Pack I was able to make the posts excerpts on the mobile option, maybe google are happy now ?

helloworld

Top Contributor
I use it for the stats. You're better off converting your site to responsive as opposed to using the jetpack version

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
meaning there is a better specific plugin ? .... I actually followed advice from a wordpress meet up group for this plugin, ummm you can only try I guess ......without coding I am relying on a plugin thanks

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo