What's new

I've stepped into a new world

Horshack

Top Contributor
Unfortunately I've seen the same spin across multiple chat rooms over the past year. Everyone must be reading the same playbook.

Guidex

Top Contributor
Unfortunately I've seen the same spin across multiple chat rooms over the past year. Everyone must be reading the same playbook.

What spin!? You can see my traffic, You can see my earnings, You can see I haven't affiliated anyone. I didn't just sign up here to get affiliate sign ups, I was a member previously.

Your post infuriates me, you've missed the point completely!

TO KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY AND TO STOP THEM FROM CRYING ABOUT 'SPINS' and 'BS'
ID RATHER YOU SIGN UP WITHOUT IT! I'M JUST POSTING THIS TO SHARE SOMETHING I'VE STARTED USING. YET YOU'RE ALL PULLING THE SKEPTICAL CARD.

Horshack

Top Contributor
Hi guys,

Haven't been on here in a while and I'd just like to share what I've been up to

I came across CPA advertising and it feels like I've hit a gold mine?

Between Feb 20th and March 27th I've generated a total of $4850~ in revenue

It's as simple as ranking a website for any sort of niche, providing content in terms of a download, ebook, answer and have people complete surveys and pin submits for this.

Each completion pays between $1 and $40~.

Anyone been involved in this before?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but that comes across as the ultimate spin to me!

Guidex

Top Contributor
Forgive me if I'm wrong but that comes across as the ultimate spin to me!

What do you mean as ultimate spin? It's truthful and It's honest, that is how I type. Stop your negativity. As I've said I'd rather you sign up non-affiliated and try it yourself. I won't benefit from it.

James

Top Contributor
So your making YouTube videos, building up the link profile using Fiverr or what ever else. From the Analytic's that seems the strategy to me.

Really it is a short term strategy before Google flags the content. Sure if you have the time you can do it all day long I know many people in some sectors do it day in day out.

I use to do it when I was younger but now I focus on more long term things =)

I think you are doing well but by the look of it and you seem hungry to get success so I wish you the best.

Guidex

Top Contributor
I started out sourcing the work to freelancer, I don't fiverr it.

It requires little work for me now

Guidex

Top Contributor
CPALead, I tried pushing an affiliate link but have been harassed so I'd rather you sign up without it and try it yourself.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Don't see any reason why the strategy couldn't work. It has been around in varous forms for over a decade.

Also agree with James. Too blackhat for me.

findtim

Top Contributor
on a forum cred is everything, geo sums it up imo
so I don't see the harm in having an affiliate link up as long as you make sure people know
I just think that was your first mistake and I said so, but lets all move on.
follow that with
Let's move past that and get some more info so those of us who want to learn can

if you want to learn ( I don't ) then contribute, I think a battle is good but you can always chose to walk away.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members