What's new

Is The Market There ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Today i got an email from netfleet regarding their new auction platform , now i have no bias towards anyone when i ask this question but between 100domains , and netfleet plus all the catch auctions i am wondering of the market is there for all this ?

I will be interested to read your views on this , as i stated to another member i think the transfer fees hurt this industry alot

paz

If there isn't a market we will soon find out. Competition is good for us, the better/cheaper services will come out on top.

Shaun

Top Contributor
Today i got an email from netfleet regarding their new auction platform , now i have no bias towards anyone when i ask this question but between 100domains , and netfleet plus all the catch auctions i am wondering of the market is there for all this ?

Absolutely IMO. The more the merrier.

geodomains

Top Contributor
Today i got an email from netfleet regarding their new auction platform , now i have no bias towards anyone when i ask this question but between 100domains , and netfleet plus all the catch auctions i am wondering of the market is there for all this

Spacey I didn't get an email from netfleet :rolleyes: You must be on the vip list :(

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member