What's new

investmentproperty.com.au

Chris.C

Top Contributor
There is a lesson here for newbies - Never use the email address of a domain name as a contact for that same domain name.

Melb IT could have done the same - I guess , unlike me, they are too busy
:D

This just gave me a really evil idea - wouldn't it be hilarious if Drop and/or NetFleet paid off MelbourneIT and other big registrars to make their renewal emails really spammy so they intitally get flagged as spam and pushed into junk mail folders where they will be unread...

Would definitely boost the expiry auctions - and NF and Drop would more than make their money back when killer domains like this dropped - though could cause a bit of havoc for the average, less tech savvy business owners.

:cool:

Chris.C

Top Contributor
You know what, I really hope Drop catches it so finally all of the Top 10 Domain Sales on their homepage will be five figures - just for symmetry.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
You know what, I really hope Drop catches it so finally all of the Top 10 Domain Sales on their homepage will be five figures - just for symmetry.

Now I really hope drop catches it so it can be a 6 figure sale and make headlines...

:eek:

Wait up... 75k to 125k?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Can you imagine being in the NF or Drop offices right now... edge of your seat stuff... someone going to make BANK!

Both bids were the same for a long while, so there must have been a third bidder come in at netfleet only, not that drop has much of a chance anyway.
I wouldn't write them off - they have a habit of sniping the top domain occasionally.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo