What's new

Int tld

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
This is a country near bankruptcy, high levels of corruption, internet penetration of 50%, main industry is organised crime, so yes I would say .it is not as important to Italians as .com.au to australians.

That is DEEPLY INSULTING BIGOT AND RACIST view which you should just keep for yourself and be ashamed too!

You don't know a damn about Italy and the majority of Italians are honest people.

Italian people represent one of the biggest part of Australian population today and many have helped, with their hard honest work, to build this country as well.

Many Italian products are imported in Australia and they are extremely well regarded for their quality, from shoes to cars.

Italy has debt problems, just like many other countries including Spain, Portugal, Ireland but also USA and UK.

I'm extremely offended by Snoopy's comment and ask the admin to take proper action.

soj

Founder
I'm extremely offended by Snoopy's comment and ask the admin to take proper action.

Lorenzo, I understand you are a passionate Italian - and so good on you for firing off a reply and defending the honour of your country.

When I first started reading Snoopy's post, I thought he was referring to Kiwis! ;) As Aussies, we do "take the piss" against them - as they do against us.

Snoopy's post was his opinion - and everyone is allowed those. The comment about "organized crime" was in my opinion "tongue in cheek".

You could make something big about this - or instead you could counter his opinion with facts of your own. I hope you do the latter.

snoopy

Top Contributor
That is DEEPLY INSULTING BIGOT AND RACIST view which you should just keep for yourself and be ashamed too!

You don't know a damn about Italy and the majority of Italians are honest people.

Italian people represent one of the biggest part of Australian population today and many have helped, with their hard honest work, to build this country as well.

Many Italian products are imported in Australia and they are extremely well regarded for their quality, from shoes to cars.

Italy has debt problems, just like many other countries including Spain, Portugal, Ireland but also USA and UK.

Organised crime represents 7% of Italian GDP, it is the biggest industry it Italy (see below). There is nothing "racist" about the post, it is completely factual, the economy & government is basket case with only Greece being in more trouble right now.

"Organized crime represents the biggest segment of the Italian economy" and accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.[75] The Confesercenti reported that organized crime generated €140 billion in gross sales,[76] an estimated annual profit of €100 billion, and boasted estimated cash reserves of €65 billion.[77] It is estimated that about 80% of the businesses in the Sicilian cities of Catania and Palermo regularly pay protection money.[75]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Italy

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members