1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Insurance Websites

Discussion in 'Links' started by Shaun, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Shaun

Shaun Membership: Community

Hi Guys,

I have just set up www.insurancepoint.com.au and would like to know if any of you have insurance related websites.

I'm prepared to give you a free page on this site with two backlinks (permanent) if you write a page of content. (Will guarantee 6 months at least)

The content you give to me MUST be unique and have a minimum of 250 words to qualify.

If you are interested - please email via PM your content and link details.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  2. marketingweb

marketingweb Membership: Community

Hi Shawn,

I'm not going to stick my hand up as it's not really my expertise area - I can fake/develop a basic level of expertise on most things pretty quickly, but I don't really have any relevant sites to link to in this niche or anything related.

However that said I think it's a fantastic idea, and if you are doing any more like this I would definitely be up for it - I do love to write as most people would have worked out from the length of my posts!

3. inspiredjo

inspiredjo Membership: Community

Hi Shaun
    I have an insurance domain that I still need to develop, so I'll get back to you once its all ready.
    The domain name is tppinsurance.com.au

Hey Matt
    I'm not big on writing, I was wondering if you'd be interested in writing 5 x 250word articles on TPP Insurance , if so, could you please PM a quote

Thanks
    Joanne