What's new

INSANE eBay Auction: OutbackQLD.com, OutbackNSW.com etc. $399!

steveau

To all

Due to the current financial crisis, I am listing a premium auction at an insane price. Over the past couple of years, I have slowly aqcuired the following through domain auctions (so they have costed me a lot):

OutbackQLD.com
OutbackNSW.com
OutbackWA.com
OutbackVIC.com

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320352689261

For obvious reasons, they are all very valuable... especially to the government/private operated tourist industry. I have put the starting price at only $399 to generate bidding interest.

Please pick yourself up a bargain and start bidding! Buy low, sell high!

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

steveau

Just thought I would let everyone know that there are several people watching this auction but surprisingly, no bids. There are only 24 hours remaining, so if you are wanting to bid, then do it soon. Hopefully someone is going to pick up a great deal :)

TroyW

Top Contributor
Good luck Steve - you may wish to consider placing the words "domain name" in your Ebay listing heading.

I hope you get a result this time.

Last edited:

steveau

Troy,

Gees that seems like such an obvious thing to do! Thank you for pointing that out!

Kind regards,
Steve

Ross

Top Contributor
Yeh, there doesn't seem to be much activity on eBay in terms of domains are concerned. I guess it's still very much a very niche market.

Similarly i've had no luck leasing any of my domain names on DNmarket.com.au. In fact I didn't even any a single expression of Interest to be honest. Fortunately i didn't spend much on the site... just a sales letter... so it's ok.

Today i've reduced the annual leasing price by around 65%... which i'm sure will be even lower after someone tries to bargain with me. But to be honest, i don't think there will be much interest.

The domain name market is still in its infancy. So i guess it's just a matter of maintaining your portfoliio until there is more demand and prices are higher

steveau

Ross

Thanks for the message. Yeah, I was/am really surprised, because its not like I am selling terrible domain names like hotelsinburleighaustralia.com.au. If they do not sell this time around, then I will hold onto them/develop them. Even moneymaking.com.au, on DNmarket and NetFleet, I thought I would at least get one offer. Maybe in the future.

Kind regards,
Steve

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members