What's new

Indian Domainer's Forum

neddy

Top Contributor
I know that a few of our members are interested in Indian domain names. This is a huge market given their population -
and what is good is that there aren't any real purchase restrictions on acquiring .in and .co.in names.

During my research, I found this great forum which is just solely about Indian domain names. It is http://www.inforum.in/ .

This is well worth a visit imho - it has comprehensive info if you are thinking of having a look at their market.

(Plus you never know what other ideas you might pick up!).

Thanks and hello to everyone at DNTrade! My name is Jeff and I run INForum.in

I've been interested in Australian domains for a while, so I'm glad to be here and finally get a chance to study the market in more detail. I see a few people I recognise from other forums as well.

If you're interested in Indian domains, now is a good time to get involved, as the pace of sales has really picked up in the last few months.

DavidL

Top Contributor
I think there's a huge opportunity in .in domains although saying that I only have one!

However saying that I banged up a minisite and it's starting to get some reasonable traffic already with zero SEO so that bodes really well.

And I agree inforum.in is a great forum and well worth a visit. Go the ccTLDs!

Thanks David.

If you're into development, Google.co.in is remarkably uncompetitive and easy to rank in. The flip side is that right now ad payments are pretty low. But if you're into things for the long run, then you can establish and hold a #1 position and ad payments are increasing over time.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member