What's new

Important to Brainstorm with Fellow Members

sydneyduo

Hi guys,

Just wanted to publicly say a big THANK YOU to Ned!

We brainstormed on ideas and strategies for selling domains, and the experience and ideas from Ned has helped me to sell a few smaller domains recently :)

Therefore it's good to also directly PM a fellow member, but make sure you bring value to the table too ;)

Thanks once again Ned!

neddy

Top Contributor
make sure you bring value to the table too ;)

Is your cheque still in the mail? ;) ha ha!

Exchanging ideas is great. Everyone can learn something from someone else.

I must say I was impressed by your systems Peter, and the depth of detail you go into.You taught me some things too.

My system is simple - I far prefer to "sell the sizzle" initially (rather than try and shove a steak down prospects throats).

At the risk of mixing metaphors, doing it this way you get far more nibbles and bites. Without a nibble, you can't catch a fish.

findtim

Top Contributor
i suppose everyone knows i am always up for a brainstorming sesion and the comment "but make sure you bring value to the table too " is the correct one.

Chris and i did it recently and it was great, we had to force ourselves to stop and i'm sure we could have gone 24hours together.

for me the secret is about being honest and feeling you can GROW and not hold back.

Chris calls it "hack days" which i think is a great concept, i'll leave it to chris to expand on that as he knows the concept.

tim

neddy

Top Contributor
......sales thread ?

Oops - sorry Spacey - I'm filling in for Chris at the moment (he is under the weather), and I didn't notice this being in the wrong place.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention - I have shifted.

Cheers, Ned

chris

Top Contributor
i suppose everyone knows i am always up for a brainstorming sesion and the comment "but make sure you bring value to the table too " is the correct one.

Chris and i did it recently and it was great, we had to force ourselves to stop and i'm sure we could have gone 24hours together.

for me the secret is about being honest and feeling you can GROW and not hold back.

Chris calls it "hack days" which i think is a great concept, i'll leave it to chris to expand on that as he knows the concept.

tim

For sure... It's always great to pop the laptop open and share ideas. I picked up more than a few tips :)

Cheers,
Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads