What's new

IMPORTANT - auDA Membership Renewals Due

Hello All

Just a reminder that auDA Membership fees are due by no later than 31 May 2014, if you don't pay your fee in time your membership will lapse.

auDA membership gives you a number of benefits including invitations to member only events, the right to vote at AGMs, and a chance to be actively involved, for example in policy panels.

If you are not a member why not join - details are here

If you are a member DONT FORGET TO PAY YOUR RENEWAL

nt81

Top Contributor
Would love to join, but seriously, 2014 and no online payment gateway = no thanks.

If AuDA really want members, why not break down some walls?

nt81

Top Contributor
Even an online form would be a bonus. I'm pretty sure that they had these in the 90's at some stage.

findtim

Top Contributor
Would love to join, but seriously, 2014 and no online payment gateway = no thanks.

If AuDA really want members, why not break down some walls?

more the reason to join, if you can't vote then you can't make change.

if people don't join and thus can't vote auda is happy.

daaaaaaaa

tim

Simon Johnson

Top Contributor
This isn't about functions.

If you want change within the .au space and you want your interests to be represented, then you need to be an auDA member. It's as simple as that.

Every year I hear the same complaints, yet when I ask "Are you an auDA member" the answer is either "No" or "I used to be" or "I forgot to renew".

IMHO, if your not serious about domain investment, then you are better off doing something else.

- Simon

findtim

Top Contributor
thanks, i've been so "heads down" i forgot but if you are not already a member you still have time to apply, i'd say you have until friday 6th June to be safe to join and get a vote.

IMO

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members